The principle is to avoid the regrouping of people in the structures and to favor an operation outside its premises.
– Use a remote reservation system for the establishment of a precise schedule, and the collection of information to prepare the material (sizes, wetsuit, boards, level).
– Use online payment to avoid interactions, or by contactless.
– Plan a gap between each lesson to avoid the crossing (overcrowding of reception, changing rooms, parking, etc.) between leaving and entering.
– Establishment of a differentiated circuit.
– Wearing a mask compulsory for welcoming staff.
– Hydro alcoholic gel available.
– Plexiglass protection on the counter isolating the staff.
– Disinfection of the TPE after each transaction.
– Twice daily disinfection of the counter.
– 1 guide (for minors).
– Display of emergency numbers and what to do in the event of symptoms.
In the places :
– General safety rules applied before and after each session.
– Implementation of measures for signaling spaces and signaling safety distances in the premises.
– Establishment of areas reserved for staff, prohibited from public access.
– Systematic disinfection of all parts of the club used.
– Access not recommended for any person whose presence is not essential for the activity (except for the accompaniment of a minor by a person). In the locker rooms Only the areas essential for practice are open.
– Recommendation to keep the changing rooms closed and inaccessible, favoring the equipment phase outside.
– Mandatory distance between the trainees during the equipment.
Equipment and material:
The material provided must not be vector of the virus.
After each use, use a suitable cleaning and disinfectant bath for all the elements:
– Individual equipment (wetsuits, lycra and slippers, life jacket / flotation device for Stand Up).
– Boards and accessories (leash, .., paddles for Stand Up).
– Handling of combinations only by the staff of the structure.
– Swim brief or personal swimsuit required under the wetsuit.
– Towel or personal poncho to be provided. Whenever possible, favor the personal combination to the loan of this one.
– Compulsory distance between the trainees (2 meters) especially during explanations and transmissions of instructions on the sand or the shore.
– Explanations as quickly as possible, focusing on this phase in the water.
– Respect of safety distances between the supervisor and the trainee when giving instructions. No physical contact between instructor / student to help correct movement (except in emergencies).
– The equipment used for demonstration must not be the one made available.
– Reminder: the number of trainees is limited to 8 per instructor, regardless of the level of practice. This number is a maximum and may be reduced if necessary.